Caledonian Heritable Limited trading as King’s Cairn at Archerfield are committed to safeguarding your privacy and data. This policy sets out how we will treat (collect, use, share) your personal data collected on this website.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to offer certain products and services as well as enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, email address, contact numbers, and postal address).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
Any other information that you choose to send to us.
You can at any time, alter, update or delete the data we hold
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking ‘Tools’, ‘Internet Options’, ‘Privacy’, and selecting ‘Block all cookies’ using the sliding selector. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Types of cookies which may be used on this website;
- Preference Cookie – At your request we may place a cookie to remember your preferences so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else.
- Social Sharing – This is a cookie that identifies you with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allows interaction between your activity on social networking sites and on our website through your direction, and makes your transition between the sites more seamless.
- Site Analytics – We use Google Analytics to help analyse the use of our website. The cookies used collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information anonymously. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to analyse overall use of the website and to produce statistical reports on website activity. You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Content Management cookies – These are cookies required by the site for the content management system to work.
- Template preference cookies – These cookies are necessary for mobile sites and enable the site to look and feel the way it is intended to.
How do I disable/enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. This may however have an impact on the usability of the site, for example the interactive features.
The way you manage cookies will depend on the browser you are using, for example, Internet Explorer.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- open ‘Windows Explorer’ • click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar • type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’ • select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box • click ‘Search Now’ Double click on the folders that are found • ‘Select’ any cookie file • hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select ‘cookies’ in the ‘Help’ function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
- Other Disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk), and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are or are contemplating selling.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Unsubscribe, edit or access your data,
At your request and where the law requires us to do so we will confirm the personal information we hold about you and where requested update or remove your information from our records.
You have the right to opt-out of future communication at any time, this applies even if you have previously decided to opt-in to receiving information. If you would like to unsubscribe or require further information please contact us at [email protected][email protected]